Who We Are . . .
The Thrift Shop is an integral part of the mission of The Source which is the only drop-in outreach ministry in Indian River County that serves as a cold weather shelter, opens six days a week, provides hot meals in our "New" restaurant style dining atmosphere, basic hygiene items, showers and laundering facilities, mail and phone services, job readiness programs, cooperative community agency referrals, and Jesus Christ.
How you Help...
When you donate to and purchase from The Source Thrift Shop your donations help in the following ways:
• Donations turn into a cash gift for The Source.
• Donations provide household necessities to families who have gotten themselves out of homelessness and are rebuilding their lives.
• Donations provide household goods to families who are struggling to make ends meet and have little left over to purchase beds, appliances, strollers, etc.
Remember… All proceeds go directly towards the work of our ministry.
Remodeling, spring cleaning, downsizing, moving, or just getting organized, we joyfully take new and gently used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped local families and individuals in need.
The Source Thrift Shop accepts:
• Gently Used Furniture
• Pots and Pans
• Small Appliances
• Knick Knacks
• Books, CDs & DVDs
• Bed & Bath Items
• Clothing for Men, Women and Children
• and so much more!
• We provide Free Pick-Up
• All donations are tax deductible.
• Ask about our rewards card
• Visit our website at: www.iamthesource.org